Where: Erste Bank Event Center, Milutina Milankovića 3a, Novi Beograd
Experts across the world define it in different ways, which is why there are so many questions, uncertainty and sometimes even fear. However, regardless of the definition, they all agree on the essence – it is a fundamental change of how an organization functions internally, how it produces its products and services and, most importantly, how it affects end users/clients.
Along with transformation of the organization, HR is changing too. And by changing we don’t mean just digitization or digitalization of HR services, but a true shift from running transactional processes to becoming a digital business partner and actively supporting the transformation of the whole organization.
- What exactly is digital transformation and how is it different from digitalization and digitization?
- What does that mean for HR? What is the role of HR in digital transformation?
- Is Corporate Learning a tool for change or a subject to change?
- Should HR transform first or with the rest of the organization?
- Is digital transformation a project, a program or a process?
- How can we know if we succeeded?
These and many other questions are tickling brains of HR and Organizational Development managers in all parts of the world and the issue is becoming a pressing one. Digital transformation is quickly becoming a must and the sooner an organization starts changing, the better.
The event will be facilitated by Prof. Dr. Andreas Mueller, our long time research and business partner, who is actively researching and exploring the topic for years already. He was kind enough to share his time with us, and guide us through the day full of learning and knowledge sharing.
- Keynote lecture on digitalization/transformation, organizational change, algorhytms/AI
- Review of the current state of participants’ organizations
- Interactive session on HR processes and digitalization
- Interactive session on Digital transformation (and role of HR and OD)
- Best and Worst Case Practices
Interested? There are only a few spots left, so register quickly!
Dr Mueller has (co-)founded two corporate universities, starting with Volkswagen AutoUni in 2003, where he founded its School of Science and Technology. In his role he represented Volkswagen’s academic links to the MIT in Boston and he oversaw all AutoUni activities in Latin America. In 2007, he became Chief Learning Officer at Erste Group and founded its Erste School of Banking and Finance with operations in 8 countries.
His focus is on organizational (culture) change & transformation, where he has also works as advisor to international corporates. He shares his expertise in several communities of practice. His current research topics include Digital HR and Corporate Digital Learning.